LISBON CITY TRANSPORTS
Carris has the exclusive rights as the above ground mass public transport operator in Lisbon.
The network is made up of 88 routes:
- 8 late night / early morning (from 11.45 p.m. to 5.30 a.m.)
- The network covers more or less 600 kms in the city of Lisbon.
- Buses from the airport to the town centre are n.º 5, 8, 22, 44, 45, 83.
The tram network is made up of 5 routes, 3 funiculars (Glória, Bica and Lavra) and 1 lift (Santa Justa).
The tram network covers 48kms in the city of Lisbon.
The most touristic route is served by the number 28.
Linking the Airport to downtown Lisboa and Cais do Sodré (every 20 minutes from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
The Lisbon underground www.metrolisboa.pt has four major routes:
- Linha Azul (blue line)
- Linha Amarela (yellow line)
- Linha Vermelha (red line) – VENUE; HOTEL and AIRPORT LANE
- Linha Verde (green line)
The opening and closing time of the Metropolitano de Lisboa stations is the following:
- Opens: 06:30.
The first train leaves at 06:30 from the terminal stations of each line.
- Closes: 01:00
The last train leaves at 01:00 from the terminal stations of each line
Available right outside the Hotel.